BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

update

SOOO, I have tried to post a couple songs that I had recorded with my friend's computer a while back, but she cleaned her computer and now they are gone! Forever!!!!!!! :( they were really good but whateve!! I tried recording more but my voice is kinda messed up right now and I'm going to the Dr tomorrow to see whats "wrong" so......... maybe when my head feels better I can get something done!!
Anyways- and Also God has been doing really really cool stuff in my life lately. He is so close to me and He is answering ALL my prayers!! With His Awesome Spirit! I LOVE THE LORD FOREVER! Yes, and AMEN!

  1. Godbless you people!!! XXOO ~

1 comments:

i angel said...

i have no clue how a number 1 and a . got typed there, but.. ok!
Leave me some comments, people!
<3!