BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

trust...redemption...freedom...faith....love.

Have you ever messed up so bad, that you felt like you couldn't trust your own judgment? Or have you ever sinned to the point, where you felt like you began to lose sight of the difference between what's right and what's not? Have you ever questioned whether you were able to serve God the way He designed you to... have you ever tried to overcome a sin and failed at it so much that you did not know how to go on - in the Faith?

I have felt and experienced all of these. But now I am free. And I want to tell you what I learned from these experiences in my life, these trials and errors, failures, falls and questions....
1. You cannot mess up to the point of God not forgiving you,If you are a saved born-again believer. You might say, what about the serial killer- I am not preaching to him, I am preaching to the born-again redeemed son and daughter of God, who have failed and sought and have not yet reighned over and have not yet found thier complete Salvation.
Is it possible to not find or have your complete Salvation?, you ask. Yes. How can I tell you this ?? Because the Word of God says... to continue to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling....(Philippians 2:12). that means Salvation is a process. At least, my Salvation has been a process... and this is what I am speaking by...
2. God will never give up on you.
If you stray or wander away from Him, or mess up and become too ashamed to talk to Him, guess what, He already even knows THAT! So, you might as well 'fess up... get it outta your heart and off your chest, and tell Him you feel like an idiot for messing up.. tell Him how much you miss(ed) Him and tell Him how much you want to be Right.
He will Forgive you, I promise!
3. It is possible to serve the LORD the way He designed us, (you). He made us all different yet all the same in the fact that we all have a unique purpose for His purpose.... and His laws and precepts and ways and chastisments and rebukes are for your benefit, not for your punishment. They are for your protection, not for your limitation... for your freedom not to restrain you... and for your best intrest. I heard a long time ago... when I was first learning the Gospel, that children actually crave discipline. I was never really punished as a child to the point of being, like, "raised" in a way where I was chastened, but according to research, even though it seems like children would want to get away with anything and everything they want... deep down inside they want to be corrected, they want to be taught, the want to know what's right and wrong.... it's innate- it's how God designed His creatures. The flesh doesn't like it, the flesh won't agree... but does it really ever- willingly???????? ;)
4. All I can say about overcoming sin that you can't seem to get over on your own... it is not easy. In fact, I personally had to go through a deliverance to get free from my sinfulness. But now I am free, and nothing can take that away. In the name of Jesus Christ-amen!
I guess it comes to a point where you get so tangeled up in sin that there is no way out- there is no unraveling it- you have to cut the strings- you have to use the sword- and then you are free.

But freedom is possible, freedom is real- and freedom is great!!!

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
3For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

Psalm 32:5
5 Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD "— and you forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah

Psalm 129
1 They have greatly oppressed me from my youth— let Israel say-
2 they have greatly oppressed me from my youth, but they have not gained the victory over me.
3 Plowmen have plowed my back and made their furrows long.
4 But the LORD is righteous; he has cut me free from the cords of the wicked.


Trust the Spirit of Truth. Listen. Believe.

God is LOVE- He always has your best in mind.
For He is LOVE-His Vey Nature, is LOVE.
amen.

0 comments: