BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

~The Rainbow in the Heavens~

Tonight, this evening I was driving through the country and it had been raining and I noticed a faint rainbow up in the sky~ the farther I went I noticed the rainbow started to grow and become more intense in color.
The road turned in a direction that the bow was on the left.. and it was full. it went in a complete bow across the sky. So, I kept going and I really wanted to pull over (but there was a police officer a little ways behind me and I did not want to be asked why was I stopping.. ) but about a mile later he was gone and I pulled over and just watched and prayed as the rainbow lived it's life.
I always think about the LORD when I see a rainbow and His promise to His creation. And then I always think about His promises to me that He's made.... I know He is Faithful.
So.. as the rainbow started fading on one side, the other side grew real bright in color, and went up into the clouds... into the heavens, and disappeared... and I was thinking unto the LORD, ahhh.. the rainbow is going to meet You in the heavens Lord... how sweet...!
And He told me to look again... at the rainbow coming from the heavens.. to the earth- and He said that is like His promises, that He sends, from the heavens to the earth, for us.
He is a Sweet Lord.... :).

0 comments: