BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

LOVE Unfathomed.

Yesterday, I had some time off, and I have really needed to get some sun on my legs, so I decided to go to the pool at the YMCA. I was on my way, and I was going through downtown Deland, heading east on 44- I remembered suddenly a prophecy I had read a few days ago- that had spoken to me tremendously (by Mark Chironna), and part of the prophecy said to watch for "the sign posts" - and how they were very meaningful... so as I was traveling I saw on the light at the intersection of New York and Woodland, "no turns". I prayed and quickened my spirit to the Lord, and I heard from Him New Smyrna Beach. I said-- Oh yes,LORD! Because I love the beach and it hadn't even crossed my mind that I had time enough to go there...so I went down 44 to New Smyrna Beach.
As I was driving, about a little before "half-way" there, I saw a car that looked like a "guy I like"'s car.and I thought, "I bet that was "him", he was probably at the beach..."... and I kept on..
I finally got to New Smyrna and I didn't have any money to spend to get on the beach, so I had to ask the person at the beach ramp where public parking was and I went there and found a very nice parking place right at the first row near the boardwalk .;)

I went on the beach and put my towel down and relaxed near some people...and watched the waves, and the people, and the birds... and the sky. It was Wonderful.
After about an hour or so.. it started to thunder and everybody around started to get up, myself included and I went to my car and started back home.
When I got back on 44, I looked in my rearveiw mirror, and noticed a few cars back a car, again, that I thought looked like "his", and all the sudden, I thought...."what if he came here to watch and make sure I was safe....and then quietly went back on his way..."
I felt a love like nothing compared.
I've been loved like that before, and there's nothing in the world like it.
I do not know, if in fact it was "him" - but it reminded me of what true love is. And of what pure love is, and chivalry.
There is still love like this, people. Don't let the world and it's "fillers" steal your love or your passion or your chivalry or your true joy from you-EVER!
Our God is a deep God- A Pure Love...Real, and something unfathomable.
Love ~
I do not know if it was my "friend" that I like so much... but pray for me ... to remember and/or discover in God what Real, Pure, True Love really is............and You all are in my prayers.
Love, Ashleigh<3

0 comments: