BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Eternal Moment.

The eternal moment
Is it still –
It is moving
What is time
Moving
So fast, so slow
Can you stay in one place
In time, for a moment
In eternity –
Or is life too fast to notice
The movement of time
So fast, so slow
A moment, in a moment, God is with us.
His Presence makes me see
How eternal life can be.
My question of how to stay in a moment
Is answered by the truth
Above
That we can only keep going on into eternal life
By believing in His Son,
The Lord Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

Skeptical Believer said...

Nice poem! I find staying 'in the moment' one of the hardest things of all. I'm always thinking of the future, not where I am right now.

i angel said...

yeah, it's definatley about "being in the moment". when i wrote it it was more (for me) about trying to slow down from the fast pacedness of life... at that time in my life i was having a hard time slowing down enought to focus on the things that were really important.
But I'm glad it blesses you! there's a few more poems on this blog..."passionate..." in december, "someone else's sky" in november, "burning desire" in september, "the mirror" in july, "paradox" in june, and maybe a few others through out the blog. i write poetry, i have much more but i am working towards getting them published. Thanks for the comments! I appreciate your blog, too! ~