BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Love No Matter What

I have been thinking deeply about homosexuality. (Not for me, but about "it")- does anyone ever consider how homosexuals use the rainbow as their emblem... when after God destroyed the earth because men were exceedingly wicked, He put the rainbow in the sky ... saying He would not destroy man again by flood...
Another thing I have been thinking about is how people, if they felt comfortable talking about their inner struggles, maybe homosexuality, or who knows, drug tempttation, anger issues.. all these things, maybe they could find real help. I think people, wheter Christian or not, get real uncomfortable when people begin confessing their Real problems. Mostly because they don't know how to handle them. But we should realize that wickedness is not uncommon to mankind. Jesus said the works of the flesh come out of men's hearts. Fornications, adulteries, thefts, murders, all manner of wickedness.
But... I really think and believe that just because you or I have a wicked thought, we do not neccessarily want to act on it. We do not even want the thought(s) whatever it or they may be.
So what should we do? Or what could we do?
Do you feel cpomfortable enough with anybody you know to be able to confess the worst possible thoughts you may have had to another living person? Or are you afraid they would judge or condemn you? I mean what about you, if someone confessed something horrendous, whether they were tormented by and idea or what if they actually DID something and felt BAD about it but needed help... how would you deal with it?
I mean, people, we need to be more compassionate with each other.. and love people no matter what. It is called unconditional love.
And it is the One and Only thing that will help ANYBODY and EVERYBODY to overcome the fall and the wickedness and the tempations of mankind.
All people need and truly truly desire is love, whether it be in the form of love, respect, appreciation, admiration, affection, recognition... whatever and everyform, it is truly wat people want.
(And need....... and desire......)
But WHY THEN ARE PEOPLE SO HESITANT TO GIVE IT? (love).
Why don't people love freely?
Are they afraid of who they love getting "the wrong idea" ?
Are they afraid of making someone else jealous?
Are they afraid of crossing boundaries, themselves?
How can we truly love others...?
Maybe they feel or think if they love they won't be loved in return.
I ddon't know what other people think....and I don't get too many comments here on this page. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing but I don't write all this for the fun of it I believe I am dealing with some for-real issues here that I think about and pray about EVERY DAY.
I don't care what teh world says or what "man " or "woman" says...I believe in LOVE ... no, I am not talking about romance here though it does exists... I am talking about loving people the SECOND COMMANDMENT GOD GAVE HUMAN KIND! PEOPLE!
COMEON NOW!
Let's get with it! Why do w go around judging or feelin' like others are judging us when they probably arent!!!!!And even if they were or are.. is judging them back or shutting down or hating them or not talking to them (avoiding them) really gonna help the situation?
Why are we afraid to love people that are already loved?
Why are we afraid to show our true love?
We're afraid of getting hurt.. being hurt... hurting others....
I just found a quote in a book I got it's a book of proverbs on the Fruits of the Spirit... one of the quotes says:
"He who would have nothing to do with thorns should have nothing to do with roses"


We get hurt in life... we will no matter what.
We suffder sometimes, we cry... we have pain, it's part of life.
Solomon said with knowledge comes sorrow....
are you going to let pain or sorrow or hurts stop you from loving?
What about the love that doesn't stop.... or quit.. .and that does not get easily offended or stop loving because it was offended. We need to see that life is not about "us''. Yes, we are here and yes we're involved... we are alive. But there is a greater Cause, there is a greater ONE than us.
We do not live forever..... but there is One who does.
We should live our lives as though when we get old and are about to make our Final Journey Home, we can look on our lives and think, "YES, I did and said everything I wanted to... my days have been full of love and joy and peace. I have no regrets. I have been blessed. I have done good.''
The only thing that will satisfy you or anyone you know in life is love.
I truly believe this with all myheart.
Give love to someone you know today!


A post.script. note. about the homosexual thing I was thinking about ... Ihave heard women say when they have struggled with relationships that they "marry Christ". I have read inthe Bible.Paul talking about being married to Christ. And God Himself says He is married to the backslider.
When I think about homo's that wanna marry each other, I think, they should marry Jesus, instead.
I hope this doesn't offend you... but for real. What if you said that to a gay guy whao was flaunting his sin. King David said he cast down the wickedness of the wicked. So did Job.
And we gotta remember, people who are living in extreme wickedness do not truly like it.
They just don't know what it really feels like to be truly loved, cared for, believed in, stood up for, appreciated, understood. I'm not talking about understaniding sin, I'm talking about understanding pain.
Sin comes from a lack -
what?
A lack of LOVE.
Love people... you never know whose life you might change.


I think also (true) forgiveness, and (pure) humilty can sudue all manner of evil.

0 comments: