BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Reality

I got to thinking again today... and when I think about certain people that I know and love, I see them trying to live Godly lives. Yet I truly think - and what I see- is that they are striving and trying to fulfill God's plans - but they are missing His plans (truly).
What I mean is... sometimes we try to find God's will by doing what we think we should be doing. It may seem right, it may sound right, it may feel right it may even look right, but if you didn't get the A-OK from God, then you will never know if that is where you should truly be. We need to learn to hear from the LORD for ourselves- we don't always need to be spoon-fed, or told what to do. We need to learn to seek the LORD, hear from Him and Obey Him. I believe this is what HE desires - and it isn't a worthless thing to do. It is probably the BEST thing you can do!
I see some people trying to fit in to a mold, or trying to learn something they think they need to learn, in order to live or work unto the Lord or to do His will. The Bible says we need no man to teach us- and I think, when I think about young people in today's society that are all off to colleges trying to get an education, what are they missing? You fill in the blank.
I know this might blow some of y'all's minds, but pleasing God, doing His will, and living for Him doesn't take all that.
I know it is easy to get confused, or to get sidetracked by what everybody else is doing. And some people think they are no different than anybody else. But that is what Jesus calls the wide and broad way. (Doing what you think you should do , because everybody else is doing it-)
And we ARE all different- we all have our own unique calling and plan and purpose from the LORD and inHis Kingdom. We all have our own gifts and talents that He gave us to use for His glory.
We are not supposed to be carried away by the cares of this life, or, "the cares of life".
God knows what we need... and, honestly, it isn't a brand new 30, 000 dollar car, a huge 5 bedroom house, tons of clothes... etc, etc. Sure, those things might be nice, but the Word of God says "better is the little that the righteous man has, than the much revenue of the wicked" (Proverbs).
I don't want to condemn people, and I'm not - but what I would like to show you all is what really matters....
relationships.
hearts.
love.
marriages.
familes.
children.
helping God's people.
Helping people into the Kingdom of OUR King!
freedom.
ministry....things that bring people together in the love ofGod.

money, clothes, social status, cars- those belong to the world.. aka "the pride of life".

If you look deeper at what your inner motives are, you will see that there is a need.
There is a need in all of us. We all want love, we all want attention, we all want to be appreciated, recognized, unique, security- but these things can only be sure if they are in and from the Lord thy God.
Even the deep things of the soul can only be truly and I mean truly satisfied in God.
We need to stop trying to do things our own way, understand things our own way, believe things our own way and live for God when we want to - because it ain't gonna work that way!
God isn't a part-time God! He is an Everlasting God, and He is watching to see who will stay faithful, who will sacrifice their will for His, who will give up their wants and desires for what is truly good, and who will serve Him even when they don't feel like going through the fire, even when it doesn't seem like they will ever make it through. But going through the fire is the only way a rock of coal becomes a diamond. And only through the fire can gold and silver be tried until they are pure,Without the dross-
This is where the true faith is found- this is where true colors are shown, and found. He wants a people that will love Him with all their mind, heart, soul and strength-
and true hearts are made, for His Glory. He longs to be glorified in us. He loves us this much!

A while back, right before the Lord took me through one of the hardest trials of my life, I read an anonymous quote and heard it a few times (Its cool how God does that when He wants you to really hear Him and remember a wOrd!) and What it said is this:
~To have what others do not have, you will have to do what others will not do~
Basically along those lines....
God doesn't want a bunch of whimpy Christians.... and He doesn't want a bunch of lying hypocrites, either- people who say they are Christians, but really aren't. Those are the worst kind.
I think you don't even have to tell someone "I'm a Christian", because if the Love of God through Christ lives in you, it will show. People will know... and it won't be about you- it will be about Him, His Love and sharing that love with others .... God glories in His love and in His people of love!
I think we need to slow down and enjoy life for what it is. We need to stop racing around trying to find something we already have. Stop trying to keep up with others or with the world. We are not in essence racing others, (like Apostle Paul preaches about the race.. and the prize) but I think we are racing our selves, I think.
I know that sounds "funny" - but, were not here to "beat" anybody... at least I'm not. I don't want to be the only winner with a bunch of losers!
Ha!
I want to be a winner with a bunch of other winners!
Because that is what we are- when we chose Christ, we chose Victory.
When we chose to Accept Jesus as our Lord and Saviour, we chose to leave off sinfulness, and take up Righteousness, and not of ourselves, but of God.
We look to Him,and He shows us the True Way~ the Right Way. (like the book store-wink wink to my locals!)
God does not want to see a world of sin, and He doesn't want us to even look for sin in the world- because that is judgement of others. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
and We are all in this world together.
He (God the Father) sent Jesus so that we might live withOUT sin, and LOVE one another AS JESUS LOVED US!
He loved us purely.
He believed in the best in people- He told the truth to those who thought they were but weren't, and He gave His life so that we would know God.
We need to recognize the truth in our own lives.
I thought I had to stand on a platform to preach- but here I am.
I thought so many things that - in my own mental conception should have been a different way- but God has shown me that our own minds can be easily glozed-over.... and we can think things are supposed to be some big show-type of event.
But that is a lie and a deception from hell.
Life is not what society has tried to make it.
Let us not be decieved, friends.
Let us get back to the truth, and live truthfully and truly in the truth. That is God's!

:)


I hope and my prayer is that everyone who reads this see what I mean, and be changed eternally for the goodness and glory of God our Father and Jesus our KING!
Holy Spirit, have Your Way!
Amen.

0 comments: