BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sex, Please!

I have a confession...
I can't wait 'til the day that I'm married and can say to my husband, "Honey, let's have sex!"

I mean, that's what husbands are for, right?
Not that I walk around in lust or carnally minded all the time, but it is something that God created for us people to have and enjoy and reap from-right?
Think about it.... all humans are created with sexual capacaties.
Why is that???
It is something we are born with--- like--- human nature. Just like, eating, or drinking, or pooping ....
:)

BUT - I KNOW that there is a time and a place for everything.
When you have to go to the bathroom, you don't just drop your pants and poop on the floor in Wal-Mart. When you feel the urge to go you don't poop your pants in the car, do you??
(I really really hope not!!!)
And when your hungry, you don't just pick leaves off trees and eat them, or make a salad out of grass from your yard... and you can't eat your dishes and be satisfied.
SO....
I think sex and food and all the wonderful parts of human nature were and are created for God's glory and our GOOD.

the Bible says when God created man (AND WOMAN) that they were "GOOD".
The Word of God is something that does not change.
I really don't hink God created us as sexual beings to punish us or restrain us in some weird controlling way. I truly believe in moderation and temperance, but it is always something that we humans have to live with.
It's a spiritual war, remember?
But thank GOODNESS we are on the WINNING Team. WE have already WON the battle... we just have to walk in our victory!

I also think that men who use thier wives as scapegoats or think that women are less than men maybe don't think very highly, or let me say, good, of themselves. God created man and woman to be one. There is order, but one cannot be one without the other.
I believe in mutual respect, and mutual love.
And I believe husbands and wives should enjoy what God created them for.
:)
~Your's Truly

0 comments: