BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Passionate This Love

~Passionate …
this Love I’ve found – The Desire that turned my world around-
The blood sweat and tears – of fighting all these years –
Has been the cost of my redemption-

But the Price He paid- in His Passionate Way-
Has given me a life Redeemed- with a Hope and a Future – and a New Song to Sing~
So, don’t hold back – Don’t cut me any slack-
I want to be Pure- Passionate and Sure-
And I’m not ashamed –Because I Know His Name-
It’s the Only one I Call On- Because He’s the Only One I can Fall On.
So I pray, and empty my heart of these distractions – And I ask the Lord, to Fill me with His Passion
-
For Life, in Love, in Truth-
-From henceforth and Forever-
To Serve Him, and follow through-
Make connections in the Ressurection-
Love one another- Be good to your brother-
Do to them what you want done to you-
They are your reflections, Living Examples
And Christ Connections
-Righteously-
Be Right to me
Graciously
You smile at me
And LORD I know you look at me
~This heart you see—and ~you set me free~


To You

0 comments: