BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Devotion and a PrayerPoem

“It is the calling of great men, not so much to preach new truths, as to rescue from oblivion old truths it is our wisdom to remember and our weakness to forget”
- Siang Smith

Proverbs 29:25
The fear of man brings a snare; but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Proverbs 18:24
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
(Jesus is my BEST FRIEND!)
Psalm 34:14
Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace
Isaiah 9:6

Isaiah 61
Jesus came so I would hear the Goodnews!
He has comforted and healed my broken heart!He has set me free from captivity- He has loosened me and let me out of prison!He has told me everything will be alright and that God sees everything, and that He Himself is LORD of ALL!
He has made my feet to dance and my lips love to rejoice in Him!
He has strengthened me in His Truth-
He is building me, raising me up and repairing my life, my self, my soul –
For His Glory and my Good!
~~~~~~~~~~
I do not have to suffer to be close to the LORD.
God wants good for me-
Even if people don’t understand that – I will continue to Believe Him!
James 3:18
And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

“baby leave it all behind”
Dan haseltine, jars of clay

“If you weather love and lose your innocence, just remember- lesson one.”
(BOYS-‘lesson one-‘Jars of Clay)

When will you be happy?
When will you you have peace?
Where does your peace come from?
Are you thankful?
Are you happy?

“A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for” anonymous.

~

Peace and hope
Can you step outside yourself –
And look at yourself?
Do you see what you need?
Can you see what I see?
Do you watch me fall? Can you hear my call?
I’m falling – my heart’s falling inside –
As I wipe my own eyes-
This place I’ve longed to see –
I put my faith with my patience – in love –
Like making a new color to see –
Or writing a new song to sing –
-trust isn’t always about the other person-
Relationships are not always only about me – or who “I” love
There is a divine purpose behind it all –
There is a reason- that is His Way.
Pray .
God will reveal Himself to those who pray.
And ask for Him.
Amen.

0 comments: