BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wisdom and Love (smile when you hear an owl)

What are we doing to be more like Christ?
What am I doing to be more like Christ? To be more honest, more patient, more loving, more faithfully believing?
I am trying~ I am working on it~ working it out~ pressing through~ seeing complete victory~
Praying for more~ desiring truth, love, depth, intimacy~Hope~
Settling down but not letting go~ Being calm yet still involved, not forgotten, not forgetting~ loving and letting myself be loved~ believeing in love~ sometimes unseen but always felt~ sometimes a mystery but in time revealt~ love is real and it is a big deal! it takes time~ it takes committment, patience faith and acceptence~ sometimes we don't get what we want all the time~ but that doesn't mean that it isn't worth loving, or being loved by the one ***
The stars of Orion are up in the sky~ The warrior with the bow and arrow~ reminding me of an arrow through the heart~ He caught me ~ with His love~ sometimes I try to love Him ~ and I do~ but He found me ~ when I was blue. And He made my dream my loves and my hopes come true. ~ Sometimes we , sometimes I, need to stop looking for love and find and notice and see the love I already have~inside. It is there, it is here, with me. And I am grateful. I am so Very gratefully thankful and warm and Loved. And in Peace. with the One. The One who Loves.

0 comments: