BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

What do you want? What do you need?

I went for a walk today. From Downtown DeLand to my house. It was terrible. It was probably one of the worst experiences I have had in a while. But what made it so bad wasn't that I had to walk... and it wasn't from the heat (it's rather nice out) - but the fact that I had to walk alone.
I felt like people driving by were hating me- and why? I do not know.
I know this might sound silly- but I wanted to be saved from that walk home, by myself.
I think I needed it though.. because I learned a little something... maybe a big something...
as I was thinking about people... mankind...human beings.... and sin... evil and wickedness on the earth... I prayed, and I pray, that people would see the truth. Of sin. About sin.
What they think they want will never satisfy thier cravings. All the money in the world will not make anyone respect you, and it will never tell you it loves you.
I see people acting out in ways they think will bring some sort of vengeance or recompence emotionally or financially- but man's ways are wrong. Man for some reason chooses the wrong way - unless he hears from God. (and does it)
I have seen it... and I have learned -
Even people of high esteem even in church, even pastors will say thing that will make you think -

Because we all need each other- and we all need to be merciful to each other. We need to have mercy on people, not on thier sins. How do you handle sin? And mercy? Confront the sin dead on. Love.

What I realized today, is that the only thing that will satisfy man's or woman's or children's or elder's or anybody's desire for life, is love.
Love, Joy, Peace, Gentleness, Kindness, Faith, Meekness, Temperance, Self-Control.
These are the Fruits of the Spirit.
These are what we need to eat to satisfy our hungry hungry souls.......!

And we will never get anywhere looking at others and being envious.....Everybody is different...not everybody's needs are the same... Not everybody is called to be the same.

note:the wide and broad vs. the straight and narrow. - we are supposd to be in the world, but not of it. and we are supposed to not love the world nor anything in it, and what I think that means are it's ways - not to love the world's ways--- because God Himself sent JEsus to save the world because He loved (had pity on) it so much.

We need to be more accepting of "people's" differences... and more appreciative, too. It's not the oneness of the ways we look or how we act, but oneness of true character - do you truly love me? do you truly forgive me? do you truly love God?
That is true unity of the Spirit.

Relationships require Sacrifice and service.
Our greatest relationship is with Christ.
For whom we sacrifice and serve.
what is sacrifice? what can we sacrifice?
faith. love. a glance. a hug.
what is service? how can I serve someone?
can you wait on them? can you wait for them? can you do something small (good)for them? without telling them? without making them feel condemned?

I thank God for my heart, for His heart for me....
I thak God for His Word. And His truth. And His Freedom. And His Glory!
And I think if "people" we're more thankful and appreciative of what they have, they would begin to see a pure way, too.

Godbless you all in Christ's name!

0 comments: