BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I want to praise the LORD. I want to live with more Joy in Him. I want to express my joy for Him. Free~ Sometimes I feel like I have been too hurt to praise, or too hurt to believe that my life can actually be more than what it has been. But I know beyond my own knowledge that He (the Lover of my Soul) Loves me more than I can imagine. And He wants greater things for me than what I could ask Him for. He loves me that much. Sometimes I find, that I have to shake myself. I have to make myself do things to breakthrough to where He wants me. Sometimes that means praising Him when I don't feel like it... sometimes it means stopping whatever I am doing and praying. Sometimes it has even been me praying that He would draw me to pray... I have been so distracted at times. But He IS Faithful. He knows when I want to come to Him, and He knows that sometimes I need an extra tug to get me moving. He knows what I need.... sometimes I just need to be more attentive and more obedient - Listen.
For every valley there is a mountain. Life is Amazing.
Wait on the LORD and He shall strengthen thine heart- Wait I say, on the LORD. (Psalms)

0 comments: