BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

FAITH

I am so thankful for the rain we have been getting that I wanna say "Thank you Jesus!" So, Thank YA JESUS! I Love ya LORD!

I wanna encourage everybody, too, to remember that Jesus tells us to "Be a light" in this dark world. I know it's so easy to get ticked at people- driving, or at the grocery, or in the gov't buildings - anywhere really... But we are called to be PEACEMAKERS and CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH ... so, instead of expecting OTHERS to be perfect, let US be perfect and they will see and it (the SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST) will "rub off" on them... I BELIEVE!
.... So many people wanna "pray" for this wanna "pray" for that.. Jesus said, "ONLY BELIEVE" Maybe what they really mean, is "help me believe for this, and believe for that" (Lord Jesus help them!)

It doesn't get much simpler than that, My Friends. "Only Believe". Like when we were children and all we did was believe... we didn't say "oh pray for this, pray for that " about every single little thing.. all we had to do was believe... and if we did, we had what we asked... and that is the same principle Jeuss has given us for THIS DAY!


So, My Precious Ones, Be Encouraged to Believe for what God has for you, and do Just THAT, BELIEVE!~

U can do it... I believe in you!
LOVE, iANGEL

0 comments: