BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

High Salvation

It's my time to ponder life's paths
To seek what Way He would have me to travel
It's High Time to wander this road
And cast up the stones on our way to Zion~

There's no time to wonder why
No time to look back, no time to cry-

Have simple faith, like a mustard seed
small and plain and easy to see
~
Sometimes it's different, the ways that we see
It's always about you, or is it all about me?

What was it like for you growing up?
Were your parents around? Did you have enough?
What have you done to deserve your Salvation?
Was it something you earned or a planned destination?

For me it's been a Celebration and to God All the the Glory ~
For This Revelation~ of Salvation~ and this Hopeful Destination~


~i found this from what i wrote sometime in the past year... thought I should post it for ya's~ <3 & peace

0 comments: