BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So, I was talking to a guy I met a while back and we were talking about relationships and marriage, and how he didn't really believe in marriage. He said to him, marriage was "the end"; that when you get married, "It's over".
I thought about that and thought about that and for a long time, I thought, you know... thats a really bleak outlook on marriage and life and stuff, and I never came to any expansion or understanding on what he had said.
But then recently I thought about it, and this has been happeneing to me more frequently with things I've "heard" or talked to people about. (the expansion thingy)
And what the word I got is: It IS over... The quest for LOVE. It IS the end, (Marriage).. the end of your search for "the" One and the beginning of Life!
I think that is awesome~
One of my good old friends said something funny but true, and that is, sometimes we have to be miserable to get where God wants to take us.
I don't like it, but, I can't deny that that is the truth- Sometimes ~
Maybe it's me... and it usually is, but, at the most I have a Holy God who is with me in the fire and in the rain... an He will never go away!
TO me that is a good thing. It keeps me on track.
Well....it is time!
BE GOOD

0 comments: