BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Let the Redeemed of the LORD say so!

I was reading a Joel Osteen book and this is what it said... The Word of God says that "the Redeemed of the LORD say so".
Not "think so" or "believe so" but SAY SO!
We as Children of the Most High God have authority over our own lives and especially concernign the Will of God for our lives. and if we start speaking Words that line up with His (God's ) will for our lives, nothing can stop IT from coming to pass!
Because when we agree WITH GOD - He is Empowered BY US to DO HIS GOOD PLEASURE.
ANd that my friends and loved ones is something to shout about!
People think other people are crazy when they see thm shoutin' and dancin' and acting all crazy but they are acting that way because something has happened inside of then that this body can't contain!
We are vessels for His Spirit and when He gets His way only one Word I can think of can describe it : ~GLORY~!
So... Here is what I said today that I want to write on here for a confirmation to MYSELF and to my readers:
I will do the Will of God for my Life. I Will do the will of God so much so that it will cause others to do the WIll of God for THIER lives and God Will Get ALL the GLORY!
I will tell the Truth in Love. I will set the captives free. I will love as Jesus has commanded. I will forgive as he forgave me. I am free and I Love THE LORD my God.
Love you all...In Jesus Christ the Lord!
Be Free... for we shall know the truth and the truth will make us FREE!
There is NOTHING like BEING FREE~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashleigh,

You are right, preach on sister!!!
Jesus is the redeemer. I beleive he can heal me. In love.

i angel said...

Believe! Because He can, and if He can He will, because He is GOOD! Sometimes He takes us through things to understand life better. But have faith, don't lose heart~ for He is Faithful! and He loves you so very much, and so do I! <3 ya~ iA :)