BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

JUDGEMENT DAY

What will you be doing on judgement day? Who are you thinking will be judging you?
What will you do, if your neighbor judges you?
Will you stop doing what you do?
Whatever that may be?


What if you do the will of God, and people judge you for it?
Will that make you quit?

What if you love and get hated for it?
Will you not love, for personal acceptance?

What if putting God first makes people in your life angry at you? Or call you names? Or tell you that you're wrong? Or tell you that you're crazy?
Will you stop serving God then?
Would you rather make human beings happy and be like them (people pleasing - self-gratifying- respectors of persons) or would you SERVE the LORD no matter what ?
Will you serve the LORD no matter what?
What if it means jepordizing your social status? What if it meant losing your job? what if it meant showing people your true self? what if it meant changing things you don't wanna change about your self and life?


God is not a half-way kindof God.
He is either ALL or NOTHING.
I mean if you're serious about LIVING FOR HIM.

I am speaking to myself in this... there are a few things I need to clean out of MY life to live a life that is WELL PLEASING to HIM.
And I see that now... and I repent.
I will henceforth strive with my righteousness to do what I know pleases my LORD and my GOD~in Jesus CHRIST"S NAME.

0 comments: