BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Love, 'cause it's better than not to!

What is oppression?
Opression is judgement of another person to the point of ruling or controlling them by means of words/phrases of disbelief and or condemnation.
Let me reiterate... I can use myself as a prime example.
After I got saved when I was about 20, I turned my whole life around. I had many belongings from my former life ... that of partying, drugs, ungodly music, pictures of me and my friends using drugs (like, my whole photo collection basically), my whole wardrobe, Everything!
I threw it all away!
All I had left was a long black skirt, a pair of pants, and two or three tops to wear. Late I started rebuilding my wardrobe, but I literally threw it all away. Probably a 500 cdand tape collection. Pictures, some of which I later regretted tossing out...
I cleaned house.

Jesus helped me.

After that my family thought I was not right. They thougt I was crazy for changing so radically.
and it was a Radical Change.
It was a Big change, in fact it was straightly a "Life Change"!

They started thinking there was something wrong with me for acting in such ways... where as I had an after thought a couple of years down the road... "How could they think I'm not right now, yet all the time I was younger I was off the chain crazy wild???" Hmm.... the Bible says that in the later days that "men will call what is good bad and what is bad good."

Some where people have it backwards.

and then... the people in my life started telling me I was crazy... started telling me I was wrong.. started telling me this and that and the neighbors too!
Now, I have forgiven my family, please understand- I understand that they had no idea what on earth I was going through and dealing with....
But I have learned that what we say to people matters. And what we say to people can sometimes make or break them.
And what we say to others about people (which is gossip, by-the-way) can also have effects on thier reputation- how other people see and judge them.
Let's not be ignorant here people... It can be difficult to not judge people sometimes.
and why??
People are judges by thier looks, or thier finacial status, or thier religioun, or thier education.

But if you look pastthose outward things, skin, money, habits, knowledge... they are still human just like you and me.
Maybe they are different- we all are. Jesus teaches us first of all not to judge, but He also says that we shall judge people by thier fruits.
Whether they be good or bad.

Now then. What fruit are we supposed to be looking for?
What is this fruit we should find???
Ok, I will remind you :)

The fruits of the Spirit are as follows:
Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Gentleness
Goodness
Faith
Meekiness
Temperance aka self-control
Righteousness
Truth
(Honesty)


Against such their is NO LAW!


I discovered within myself on my Christian walk thus far.. on the issue of fear.. or faith vs. fear, is that I must have to be pure, in order not to fear.
Like, if I am dealing with fear of some sort, I have to know within my own heart where I stand, and then stand.
I have also learned this, because to be honest I have had sex outside of marriage (Lord Knows)
and I have learned what I think so many people maybe don't think about?? or practice or see with thier spiritual eyes, is that, just because (I) like or "love" somebody, doesn't mean I have to have sex with them.
Not even if I want to :)
Simple as that.

I don't understand why people become so jealous, lustful, envious, etc.. the Bible says that men lust to envy... meaning, they love to look at what other people have and get jealous / envious of what someone else has and want it for themselves. Maybe its sex or lust related, maybe its material, or monetary..... but the only thing that will EVER bring your Human earthly soul the kind of satisfaction a soul desires and longs for comes From GOD ALMIGHTY.
That is the Truth.

Some people think Money can answer everything, it can't... Solomon may think so.... but it can't love you. In fact.. quit trying to get love and just love! Love the LORD, love yourself, love somebody that needs it!
'Cause we all do!!! We all need love, every single on of us.

God is Love

Everybody needs God.



God is LOVE~
Everybody IS Loved... so let us love each other. And quit being so stinkin' envious..
We're supposed to love like Jesus Loves US... Love always trusts... Love always believes the best about someone (opposite of oppressing someone)

which brings us back to the beginning of what I started this with.

So instead of passing judgement on your neighbors, Love them.

Love them and let them Be!

LOVED!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Communication always starts with listening.
Love is the way and the light, it is a thought or action done inside of beings that are the life.

i angel said...

Beautiful. Sorry (to all) I am so hard of hearing. I think I just want what I want and don't wanna take no for an answer... so, sorry~ and thanks, for the comment. I hear you.

Anonymous said...

psalm 23-want for nothing! You are the blessing.
Love

i angel said...

Hahah~! Right! Thanks~Love
( i want ablessing )
tricky tricky ~ :)
love u too who ever you are!
:)

i angel said...

in other words, thanks for reminding me :) i needed that <3

Anonymous said...

You are loved!!!Believe

i angel said...

PRAISE The LORD! I DO~! I am, (You are RIGHT) Thank YOU for Believeing in me, and FOR me! and With me !! :) <<<333 ~ Peace and Everlasting Joy~! <3