BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

_If You Make a Mistake, Learn From It_

I hang around with a lot of men. It's because I was raised by my Daddy and my brother. I lived at my grandmother's house, and was also influenced by my grandpa.

I watch and listen - and a couple things I want to say - that I have seen recently - are that men fear death.
All some men talk about is dying, fear of dying - -- maybe it's a fear of not accomplishing the LIFE God has given to you.
BUt, nevertheless, the point I want to make is that I see these types of men, and I see this in common- they would rather dye, than forgive one another.
They would rather dye than give something to a brother- (or a sister sometimes?)
they would rather dye than go to church. They would rather dye, than dye to self.

so they fear death... because fo their pride. Because of their shame, they are afraid of what other people think. But they don't repent.
They are so ashamed of their sin, they feel so misunderstood, so ruled by thier emotions- and try to figure it out by themselves, or ask each other- or abuse themselves with substances that temporarily relieve the emotional pain (the continual reminder of thier "failure" "wrong", "hurt", "conviction") that they lose the truth- and they want someone to come an save them, but they need to get up and save themselves.

They need to realize that only God Almighty is perfect, and that He is Merciful, He is Faithful, and It's all about HIM.
The conviction is, Maybe THEY were wrong---- (not the other person)-- but maybe NOBODY "taught" them "HOW" to FORGIVE ~someone~ (you fill in the blanks)---
maybe they have never seen -witnessed- a "scenerio" of someone giving another one - of humbling thyself and LEARNING HOW to change a situation for a greater cause.
Maybe they think they are better than others- (I think that type of thinking is backwards)-


That, my dear ones, is called "Live and Learn." Maybe also you could say ... "If you make a mistake, Learn from it!".....
And Turn Toward God.


God is The Saviour- Seek the LORD GOD and Be SAVED~!

2 comments:

Skeptical Believer said...

Dear i angel,

I'm a 35-year old man, and for the past few years I've been starting to fear death myself for the first time. It's very strange, but I find these weird thoughts entering my head about death and dying.

I don't know if it's a male thing or something else, but I definitely have issues with it....even as a believer in Jesus and somebody who writes about the Resurrection!

Luckily it only takes faith as small as a mustard seed, cuz I still have far to go!

i angel said...

We should look forward to seeing the LORD when we leave this earth. I don't think we should be afraid... yeah... only faith can conquer fear!

Thaks for writin' S.B. ~
IANGEL