BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wisdom for Thyself

Instead of telling people what they need to do - We should pray that they get a revelation from God - and they will!
Why should you hate someone because they don't know better? If you are truly of God, you will want them to learn to love- so we can all be one- with loe, with respect, with Peace- With GOD.
Sometimes I tell people what I think they should be doing. I am always correcting people, and sometimes giving good advice, but they get mad and annoyed at me whan I tell them.
It's because they haven't asked for it.
They haven't gotten tired of the same old same old, and they are "o.k." living in their comfort zone of complacency.
They will never change or recieve the blessings that they deep down really want - until they SEE the need for a change, and THEN they will seek the LORD.

So for now I keep my wisdom to myself....unless it is solicited and asked for.


:)