BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thank You for Reading my Letter~

I think people want good lives.
I do!
I think people would like to be happy and not sad. I think people would like to be respected and appreciated, not angry or disrespected ...
but what does it take to be happy, you can't MAKE people honor and respect you... sometimes you can't even get people to LISTEN to you!
So what can we do?!
I think people want good lives.... but we can't expect to do whatever we want (good or bad) and then expect everything to be good.
Everything in life that we experience is a result from choice.
Everything WE do is our choice... Every one has choice. AKA FREE WILL.
Our Free Will goes as far as our attitude to our outfit, our job to our integrity, our dinner to our workout routines..... and we all know that good things sometimes take effort and discipline.
Sometimes though, good things are easy.
Sometimes we do not recognize just how easy they good things are!

(because everything else in life is a struggle)

We have to choose if we want the good or the bad.
If what you think is good is good, then you should be happy right?
Or maybe you are not happy because you are subject to someone else's Free Will. And in the Truth, we all are subject to one another in that we all have Free Will.
We have the power to love or hate each other. We have the power to hurt or heal.
We have power to forgive and forget, ourselves and each other.....we only have to choose it.

We should not let other people's Free Will affect OUR Free Will, or we can now call Good Will.
Sometimes our Good Will is hurt when others do not appreciate or respect it.
So sometimes (I speak from experience) Good Will turns south .... well, maybe WE turn south, when we feel dishonored, disrespected or unappreciated.
But - we can only be what we are.
I love the fact that we are all individuals. It gives me hope to think that hopefully, other people can forgive me, as I learn to forgive myself. And I also forgive others that have hurt me.
Sometimes people don't realize that they are hurting another person...maybe they can only see where they are right now and life, and have forgotten that there is a future ahead of them. Maybe they are living for the moment instead of seizing the moment.
Sometimes I don't realize how I hurt others... sometimes I don't see my self the way I really am.
And when people try to tell me, I either don't believe them, don't understand them or am so hurt that I don't seem to care (because of my passion in self-)

We are all human beings.

Who are you?

Who am I to you?

But if we look inside, sometimes we have to open up and say... I am human. This means I am vulnerable.... I am weak, sometimes I am too strong.
But I have a heart... I have a mind .... (of my own) and so do you.
I bleed, but don't we all?

Jesus bled so we would remember that---- and His message is to forgive one another completely (from our heart) and to love one another as He loved us.
Embarrassed...Ashamed (he was naked on the cross), humiliated (he was God's Son, right? and look at Him on the Cross!)Rejected, Neglected, Hated.... but now we can be AWARE of the Reason He existed....Truth, Love, Life Eternal.

~They Say Thankfulness is the Mother of All other Virtues~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sister its so so much more important who we are to God and what he thinks of us than what people think of of us or say or do to us may God Bless your life with being used by Him everyday!

i angel said...

Thank you ! <3 I recieve that blessing~ In Jesus'.