BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

they were called "Christians...."

I got to thinking among a few things last night when I opened my Bible. It opened right at the New Testament page of the Gospel According to Saint Matthew. And the word Saint stuck out to me.... and I thought... what exactly is a Saint... Who is a Saint.. what makes you and me or anyone a Saint of the Most High God?
I felt like I had known Saints before.... and it felt like we had forgotten Who We Are in this world... to the world and to the LORD.
Let's not forget that we are called, set apart, ordained, chosen-Called~ Beloved, Delivered, SAVED, Anointed, Blessed beyond measure, HOLY~ PURE, THE LIGHT OF THE EARTH~ WE need to remind ourselves AND each other, encouraging each other loving one another.... forgiving each others faults because NO One is PERRFECT... and if we aren't willing and forgiving towards each other how can we willingly forgive the unsaved and also keep the Lord's commandments?????
SO~ I want to lift you all up and remind you that YOU are: CALLED, CHOSEN, LOVED, BELOVED, ANOINTED, SET APART, BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE, HOLY, PURE, SAVED, ORDAINED, DELIVERED, SET FREE, HEALED, WHOLE, ONE WITH JESUS.
amen. so be it!
<3 3

0 comments: