BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

My New Song

I was walking through downtown DeLand about three weeks ago and I told the Lord I wantedto sing... so I sang and the Words He gave me were,
"I don't mind, what the world may say, I will love you, anyway , and I don't mind what the world may do, I will always worship you"
When I went to church later that aftenoon, we had a few minutes to testify, so I got up and told the church about the Lord blessing me with a song. Yes, I sang it for them!
Then when I went home after that I wrote more words and guitar chords to it...
"I don't mind what the world may say~I will love You, anyway.
I don't mind, what the world will do~ I will always worship You.
I don't mind what the world may say~ I will serve You, everyday.
I don't mind what the world will do~ I will always Follow You.
"Cause You're the One who gives me Light to see~ That You're the only love I need.
- And You're the One who makes my dreams come true, I love You Lord, and I worship You ~
I don't mind what the world will say, I will love You, anyway~And I don't mind, what the world will do~ I will always...come to You."

0 comments: