BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

~

When I was young, I had a lot of problems. I was really neglected, at least I felt like it, and I guess in a way I was.... I went through a lot of things with myself... and I was always with myself. We are always with ourselves. That's why it is so important to do right, so that you can live with yourself.
I went through a poetry book I have and there's only a few in this one particular book, its a binder with about 10 poems I've selected out of all the ones written... and today as I was looking through it to find one inparticular to copy for a friend, I read a few of the poems in this binder... becaue they're all in a way a reflection of my life. I read one and read another from right to left (pages- I was turning them back) and I was sitting and praying a little and then I realized the dates on them. One was at the beginning of a year, and the other was at the end. And they were both written a long time ago. I thought that was really beautiful. I had never noticed that before.

I will post them, in the order they were written.


"Conquering Myself's Own Will"
Standing outside myself-
Gazing deep within-
I think I finally see-
How messed up my actions have been-
Pull the chain and light my fire-
My body is trembling like I got shocked by live wire-
Death falls and so do we-
I think you need to carry me-
Forgetting what I didn't know-
Dying too fast and growing up slow-
Separate and rearrange-
Take apart whose left to blame-
"Conquering myself's own will"
1.8/9.00

A Dreamy Poem
Seizing my Rendition from the Hands of God-
Please splatter my love all over your brain's walls
And paint them up to where they won't fall-
Hit the play button and watch the time go by-
My wandering mind wonders
"If I had wings would I fly?"
Crystal like complections on the sky of glass above~
Seeing the moon cry stars is for my one and only love...~

Do you think..?
Maybe ~
I could be dreaming...
For if I am
I won't stop breathing~
12.3.00

0 comments: