BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Mirror

Mirror Mirror Down the Hall
I can't see me when I fall
Mirror Mirror please be true
I will look deep into you

Look at me-my reflection
What I see is my deception
Mirror Mirror please be true
When I get there what will I do?

Reflecting Light
Reflecting me
Reflect the person that I see

Mirror Mirror
Look at me
Now open up my eyes to thee

Look deeper inside The eyes of mine to find
Something that tries to hide

Mirror Mirror can you reflect
The truth inside my soul that's left?

Mirror Mirror
Shattered in pieces
Now I see
a thousand reflections

One of me a million ways -
Angles, points and shards away
Reaching down to touch the mess
I see myself the same at best
Gently picking up the glass
My precious mirror broken at last

Reflecting just as much as it can
My mirror still sees me as I am
Bitter - the sounds of metal and glass
My reflections are just peices of glass

When you look into your mirror again
What are you looking for deeper within?

Can your mirror see your soul?
Or a better person you know?

So look into the miror of life _
The eyes of someone in the Light

The pupils reflect the Light of Life.....

You can see yourself- in someone elses eyes.....

0 comments: