BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

eagles fly alone.....

I feel so judged. I feel so dejected. I feel so hopeless. I feel so alone. My soul is consumed within me- and I am having a hard time forcing myself - to trust beyond desire. To hope against hope. To believe the impossible- To dream and live the dream. God be my Light. God be my Desire. God be my Hope-My Faith, my Love.

The Lord is my salvation- whom shall I fear ?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid??
(Psalm27:1)
I've had to overcome such a fear of people's judgements of me- of thier persecutions and abuse and evil intent----
All I can tell you people is do not be afraid. The Bible says, the fear of man proves to be a snare.
Why let another person stop you from being you? Why let another person- who is no better or no worse than you -- tell you who to be or what to be or what you should do?? The LORD is your Creator! The other is oppression- and its a wicked evil that must be destroyed.

THANK GOD I AM FREE!!!

Man looks on outward apprearance, but God looks in the heart of man...

0 comments: