BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 4, 2012

Here I am to Save the Day!!

It's been a looong time since I've had time to write anything, ..... and I miss it. So, here I am! Writing, thinking, wishing I had sat down the last three or four times I was inspired and geared up with a Word for ya's. BUT~ nevertheless, those things are still in my heart and I WILL get them on here asap!!

One of the ideas I wanted to share was about THE Word- how, like Jesus expalins it like a seed. And how basically, what you say and what you speak affects people. Both positively and negatively. I am saying this at this point like this because when I had thought to write about this originally, it was because I didn't like the way I was being talked to, because it was bringing me down... but now I myself am dealing with my own mouth! And needing to take heed to my own words --- I have just been a lot more "stressed" out these days and it is a challenge to be perfect when you're being challenged... but I think that is part if the Whole Grand Idea ... I do need to work n it though.

The other topic I had jotted down in my notebook was another thing i will have to look into and refresh my thoughts about... in fact I might just need some new ideas altogether.
But I do have a computer now and much more freetime than before so, you all be on the lookout and come back and check me out here as you all always do!

I do just want to say, as I have done here recently, too... Don't forget or forsake to do the things that you love to do. If you have a hobby or pasttime that you haven't been involved with in a while, go do it! And if there is a friend or family member you've missed - call them!!

Just a Reminder :0)

Love you all and Here's my new (old) signature:
Peace, Much Love, & Respect~
AshleighBritt aka The Angel ;)

2 comments:

willonig said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.