BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 10, 2011

God of Me- Live!

I am tired of trying to figure everything to make sense of it, or to be right so I have something good to say to others.. Like, to give advice to people. Most people don't take advice. And when they do, they still do what ever makes sense to themselves anyway.
And, you can't be right anyways. Righteousness is not about being right. It is about God being right, and you being Obedient to God's Truth (His Right Ways). You being right is self-righteousness... because you being right has to do with your own ego. And because, again, you can't be right- you can only do (or hope to do ) what is Right - in God's sight- by what He tells you is right - according to His Word. (The Holy Bible)
So...I yeah, I am tired of trying to figure out about life why this does or doesn't happen the way I want, and why an why not. I am tired of worrying about things I can't change. And I am tired of letting other people's emotions, control my own.
Don't react- respond.
Even if it hurts, I want to feel it- I pray to- to get to the other side of it all.
In a better place.
Hope you all enjoyed this one.
Obedience is you proving God right.
Disobedience is sin. Sin separates us from God.
self-righteousness is pride and contempt- wickedness before the eyes of God.
And love, should make you want to be -Holy.

0 comments: