BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

# 2

So I want to say, that after writing my last post (tonight), I decided to read some of the Word and I opened my Bible to Hebrews the end of chapter 6, and it was really encouraging... to not lose faith or hope, and it reminded me that God IS always faithful and will keep the promises he made me.
In my life I have figured out that I tend to retain feelings and thoughts and so writing became an outlet for me to get free. SO, I don't like to post such negative things all the time (referring to the last post) but to be honest, life has it's ups and downs. God is in them all... I feel better now though. Hopeful... Because I know that my God is Faithful. And True.

2 comments:

Skeptical Believer said...

I think you're absolutely right. God is in the ups AND the downs. Sometimes we enter periods in our life when we feel like we've lost everything we have and are forced to live in a cave, just like David did before he became king. But, as we all know by looking at where they laid Jesus when he died, God often does His best work in caves.

i angel said...

Very interesting. I like that about Jesus. And earlier I was trying to think of something good to read and I think I have only read that story about King David once or twice..(in the cave) it is definitely worth another for me... thank you for the reference. and thanks for the encouragement.
Much needed, Much appreciated.