BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Psalm...

So, I still sing my young daughter to sleep sometimes, and I have three or four or five songs that I sing (baby songs/nursery rhymes and one or two worship songs), but over the past couple of nights the LORD has been giving me a song and although I cannot play the music, I can hear it behind the lyrics and I wish I knew some people to tell it to so maybe they could orchestrate it, but the Words are like this:
You are My God, You are my King, You are my God and You give Life to everything
You are my King, You are my King, You are my Saviour and You deliver me
You are my God, You are my God, you give me Life and make me sing
Yeah~ Yeah~ You are my God
You are my refuge from the storm You keep me safe
You are my God, You are my King, You give me hope You give me life You keep me safe.

It's spontaneous and the words change as I sing it, the beat is upbeat but driven, kind of like a marching song (it has intent) but it isn't a march song. It's cool.. I just thought I would share...

0 comments: