BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Overcoming Blood



Fill my heart with your blood
That I might have the power to overcome
The entangled flesh –
The veins of life –
Flowing inside me
He died for my life.
I remember Jesus’ pain
His sorrows, grief
His undeserved shame
Now I am alive and life is worth living
Resurrection truth
The Power is for-giving
Forgive them, Father, they know not what they do
O, Holy Spirit, come reveal the truth
Revealing in me, my destiny
This prophecy of eternity
Love is the Spirit
Love is why
Mercy is goodness
I think I know why…
Father, open our eyes
Pour into us
Your Heavenly Spirit, God With Us
Emmanuel
The Kingdom of Heaven is nigh at hand
Jesus’ words ring true as I am
Lord, help me be, truly free
Opening my heart, to You and mercy.

Ashleigh Finton

0 comments: