BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hope

You believe in God, believe also in me ~ You're my beautiful child whom I long to set free ~ Don't be afraid, give all you're hope to me ~ True freedom will reign, with your hearts you will see ~ The freedom the world offers has a hidden price of chains ~ the freedom of God is pure and has only one thing to gain ~ It comes to you freely because freedom should come free ~ And it comes from the heart and soul, the center of all eternity ~
Selah

Isaiah 61
The Spirit of the LORD GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; to proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our GOD; to comfort all that mourn; to appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He might be glorified.

0 comments: