BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Paradox

There is no one that I can run to but You...
There is no one that I can confide in it’s true..
I see my aggression, I see my doubts
I cannot get away from myself -

The paradox of havin' faith -
Yet not being able to do anything
Apart from You.
LORD, lead me to You~

Here you come to rescue me~
Your love is all I see
Here you come to rescue me ~

...Your love will set me free

. . .

If life was meant to be that way -
What happened and why did I go astray?
Yet you give me another chance again -
These things I sometimes don’t understand -

...Here you come to rescue me,
Your love is all I need ...
Here you come to rescue me --
Your love is all I see -
Here you come ~
To rescue ~ me ...

Your love is heavenly…….

0 comments: